Wednesday, December 8, 2021

What can I do now that we were not able to do a year ago

 A year ago and especially after Covid-19 our life's had changed a lot especially in the educational field since we use new techniques and applications like zoom, google classroom, teams, etc.. to continue our education. So by this way, we are able to attend our classes from home  and at any time we can watch the recorded session instead of attending our class on time  which can give me the opportunity to work in other fields like business in the morning and then I can watch my lectures at night. This was very helpful for me since I can do both to learn and to work. Moreover we aren’t allowed to write and to buy books for every course since we can easily save them on our computer and they will last forever with us. It was a good and a new step which changes our routine life into an easy applicable one. So I can say thank you Covid -19 for this change .  


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. It is good that professors are providing us with soft copies of the textbook. Currently, printing out a book costs a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Benefits of Using Social Media in the Classroom

Develop new digital literacy abilities. Enhance information retention and comprehension Students' participation in class should be incre...